Download Iamthemorning - Lighthouse
|2||Chalk And Coal||4:56|
|4||I Came Before The Water (Part I)||1:42|
|5||I Came Before The Water (Part II)||2:56|
Featuring – Mariusz Duda
|12||Too Many Years||5:09|
|kscope352, KSCOPE352||Iamthemorning||Lighthouse (CD, Album, Dig)||Kscope, Kscope||kscope352, KSCOPE352||UK & Europe||2016|
|kscope919, KSCOPE919||Iamthemorning||Lighthouse (LP, Album)||Kscope, Kscope||kscope919, KSCOPE919||UK & Europe||2016|
|KSCOPE352||Iamthemorning||Lighthouse (CD, Album, RE, Dig)||Kscope||KSCOPE352||Europe||2019|
- Artwork – Constantine Nagishkin
- Bass – Colin Edwin
- Bodhrán, Percussion – Evan Carson
- Bombarde [Bombard] – Oksana Stepanova
- Cello – Mikhail Ignatov
- Choir ["Perezvony" Choir] – Alina Vahrina (tracks: 4), Anastasia Andriyanenko (tracks: 4), Anastasia Kavalerova (tracks: 4), Anastasia Malova (tracks: 4), Anna Sokolova (tracks: 4), Daria Severinova (tracks: 4), Elizaveta Levina (tracks: 4), Margarita Raspopova (tracks: 4), Maria Cherepanova (tracks: 4), Martin Sadomirsky (tracks: 4), Nikol Zgeib (tracks: 4), Serafima Chervotkina (tracks: 4), Sofia Liberman (tracks: 4), Stanislava Sorokina (tracks: 4), Svetlana Philippova (tracks: 4), Svetlana Utkina (tracks: 4), Yury Volkov (tracks: 4)
- Clarinet – Roman Erofeev
- Conductor, Music Director [Art-director] – Larisa Yarutskaya
- Design – Mikhail Meerov
- Drums – Gavin Harrison
- Flute – Tatiana Rezetdinova
- Grand Piano, Keyboards – Gleb Kolyadin
- Guest, Vocals – Mariusz Duda (tracks: 6)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Vlad Avy
- Harp – Andres Izmailov
- Mastered By – Marcel van Limbeek, Neil Pickles
- Mixed By [Mix Team] – Gianluca Capacchione, Glebski, Marcel van Limbeek, Marjana, Neil Pickles, Vlad Avy
- Musician [Strings Ensemble], Cello – Evgenia Ignatova, Mikhail Ignatov
- Musician [Strings Ensemble], Double Bass – Alexander Kuznetcov
- Musician [Strings Ensemble], Viola – Aleksander Bogdanovich, Ksenia Ivanova
- Musician [Strings Ensemble], Violin – Aleksandra Svidunovich, Anastasia Razumets, Philipp Saulin, Tatiana Kuvaitseva, Zhuldyz Bukina
- Photography By [Photo By] – Alexander Kuznetcov
- Producer – Iamthemorning
- Recorded By [All Strings Recorded By] – Nikolay Britvin, Sergey Ryltsev
- Recorded By [Bass Recorded By] – Colin Edwin
- Recorded By [Bodhran And Percussion Recorded By] – Gianluca Capacchione
- Recorded By [Bombard Recorded By] – Eugeny Vikki
- Recorded By [Choir Recorded By] – Sergey Ryltsev
- Recorded By [Drums Recorded By] – Gavin Harrison
- Recorded By [Grand Piano Recording Assisted By] – Sergey Kruglov
- Recorded By [Grand Piano] – Nickita Valamin
- Recorded By [Guitars Recorded By] – Vlad Avy
- Recorded By [Harp Recorded By] – Nickita Valamin
- Recorded By [Trumpet, Clarinet And Flute] – Nickita Valamin
- Recorded By [Vocals Recorded By] – Gianluca Capacchione
- Trumpet – Sergey Korolkov
- Violin – Philipp Saulin
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Marjana Semkina
- Written-By – Iamthemorning
Packaged in a standard clear jewel case with 16 page booklet.
Vocals recorded at Murder Mile Music Studios, London, England.
Grand piano recorded at Mosfilm Studios, Moscow, Russia.
Guest vocals on Lighthouse (track 6) recorded at Serakos Studio, Warszawa, Poland.
Bodhran and percussion recorded at Murder Mile Music Studios.
Harp recorded at Galernaya 20 studios, St. Petersburg, Russia.
Trumpet, clarinet and flute recorded at Galernaya 20 studios.
All strings recorded at Red Wave Studios, St. Petersburg, Russia.
Choir recorded at Red Wave Studios.
Mixed at Murder Mile Music Studios.
Mastered at Reveal Sound Studios.
℗ 2016 Kscope © 2016 Kscope. Kscope is a Snapper Music Label.
- Barcode (Scanned): 4650075210437
- Matrix / Runout: KSCOPE352
- Mould SID Code: IFPI ALM01
- Other (In Mould Ring): ООО "Инновационные Технологии"
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ООО "Союз Мьюзик"
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kscope
- Copyright (c) – Kscope
- Recorded At – Murder Mile
- Recorded At – Mosfilm Studio, Moscow
- Recorded At – Serakos Studio
- Recorded At – Galernaya 20 Studio
- Recorded At – Red Wave Studio
- Mixed At – Murder Mile
- Mastered At – Reveal Sound
- Pressed By – ООО "Инновационные Технологии"
Lighthouse is the third studio album by Russian chamber progressive band iamthemorning. It was released on April 1, 2016 through Kscope. It features several guest musicians, including Gavin Harrison and Colin Edwin from Porcupine Tree, as well as Mariusz Duda from Riverside. The album was primarily recorded at Murder Mile Studios in London and Mosfilm Studios in Moscow, mixed at Murder Mile Studio, mastered by Marcel van Limbeek and Neil Pickles at Reveal Sound Studios in London and produced by. Lighthouse by iamthemorning, released 01 April 2016 1. I Came Before the Water Pt I 2. Too Many Years 3. Clear Clearer 4. Sleeping Pills 5. Libretto Horror 6. Lighthouse feat. Mariusz Duda 7. Harmony 8. Matches 9. Belighted 10. Chalk and Сoal 11. I Came Before the Water Pt II 12. Nader Beautiful album that has both incredible musicality and technical ability. Marjana and Gleb are easily my favourite prog duo who never fail to deliver masterpiece after another. And Lighthouse is no exception. The collabs on this album are just absolute class, too. Check them out Favorite track: Matches. Iamthemorning - Lighthouse 2016. To favorites 6 Download album. Listen album. Progressive Rock. Songs in album Iamthemorning - Lighthouse 2016. Iamthemorning - I Came Before The Water Pt. Iamthemorning - Too Many Years. Iamthemorning - Clear Clearer. Iamthemorning - Sleeping Pills. Iamthemorning - Libretto Horror. Iamthemorning - Lighthouse. Iamthemorning - Harmony. Iamthemorning - Matches. Listen free to Iamthemorning Lighthouse I Came Before the Water pt. I, Too Many Years and more. 12 tracks 46:14. Album 2016 12 Songs. More By Iamthemorning. See have released their 2019 album 'The Bell'. Lighthouse, the follow up to the bands 2014 album Belighted and was described by Prog Magazine as life affirming, beautiful, heavenly a monumental album , features guests Gavin Harrison Porcupine Tree, King Crimson. Released 2016. Lighthouse Tracklist. iamthemorning - Lighthouse review: An impressive combination of creative instrumentation and heartfelt songwriting. Iamthemorning spent last fall touring Europe with the Norwegian post-progressive art rock act Gazpacho, and it seemed that the band's concept oriented music left an impression. Lighthouse was advertised as far more conceptual than the bands previous efforts, and was described as the story of the progression of mental illness, supposedly intended to the listener through the stages with the storys central character, her attempts to fight it, temporal remission leading to a final breakdown